AMT535 13mm Window Tint Meter
1. Solar Film
2. Agricultural Film
3. Optical Glasses
4. Tempered Glasses
1. Simple operation and fast to get the result, as long as the sample is placed in the test area, the test result will be displayed.
2. It can measure the transmittance of UV light, Visible Light (VLT), and Infrared Light (IR).
3. It adopts parallel light path design, sample measurement thickness can reach 13mm.
4. The instrument has a data lock function. After the test, press the HOLD key on the instrument to lock the test data, and the test sample data will still remain on the display interface after the sample is taken away.
5. Digital display, wide measuring range, high resolution.
6. Two calibration modes: Manual calibration and automatic calibration for easy usage
7. Small size and non-slip design, easy to grasp and carry for outdoor test
1. Test Index:
1) UV light (UV): Peak wavelength 365nm
2) Visible light (VLT): Peak wavelength 530nm
3) Infrared (IR): Peak wavelength 940nm
2. Calibration: Manual + Automatic
3. Test Accuracy: ±2%
4. Display Resolution: 0.10%
5. Sample Thickness: 13mm max
6. Instrument Size: 115 x 70 x 14mm
7. Test Time: Less than 1s
8. Battery Volume: 750mA
9. Power Supply: 5V/1A
10. Screen : Full color display, 135*240, 1.14 inch
11. Working Temperature: 0~40℃; Humidity: Less than 85%, no condensation