Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter DO901 (Sensor made in USA)
1. Quality portable dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
2. 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
3. Salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure the reliable measurement results.
4. Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
5. Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
6. Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
7. Setup menu allows setting the 8 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature unit, etc.
8. Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
9. Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 100 data sets.
10. Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
11. Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter and USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
1. Water and wastewater treatment
2. Pond water and aquarium
3. Industrial process monitoring
1. Dissolved Oxygen
1) Range: 0.00~20.00mg/L
2) Accuracy: ±0.2mg/L
3) Resolution: 0.01mg/L
2. % Saturation of Oxygen
1) Range: 0.0~200.0%
2) Accuracy: ±2.0%
3) Resolution: 0.1%
3. Sensor cable length: 2m / 80"
4. Calibration Points: 1 or 2 points
5. Temperature Compensation: 0~50°C, 32~122°F, Automatic
6. Air Pressure Correction: 60.0~112.5kPa, 450~850mmHg
7. Salinity Correction: 0~50g/L
8. Data Hold: Manual or Auto-Endpoint
9. Power Off: Manual or Automatic (30 minutes after last key pressed)
10. Reset Function: Yes
11. Memory: Stores up to 100 data sets
12. Output: USB communication interface
13. Connector: 6-pin mini plug
14. Power: 3×1.5V AA batteries or DC5V power adapter
15. Battery Life: Approximately 150 hours (Turn off the backlit)
17. Weight: 300g