AMT219 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
The core hardware is designed with ARM+FPGA, and the software uses a highly reliable multitasking operating system, which greatly improves the function, portability, durability and reliability of the instrument. It uses a master-slave menu, and is designed with shortcut keys and a digital rotary knob.
1. Display: Full-digital multi -color high-resolution (640×480 pixels) multi-color TFT LCD display. The waveform display is more delicate and humane.
1) 4 operating interface styles can be selected according to the environment.
2) The LCD with fast 60Hz update. Able to display subtle waveform changes.
3) The LCD brightness can be set freely.
2. Shape: The all-aluminum metal shell is strong and durable, and the electromagnetic shielding performance is very good. 360-degree rotating damping bracket and rubber sheath are easy to use. Tempered glass panel, extremely hard, wear-resistant and scratch-resistant
3. Screenshot and PDF flaw detection report:
1) Real-time screenshots of all pages and flaw detection reports, and save them as BMP pictures to U disk, which can be set as color or grayscale pictures.
2) Export the flaw detection report as a PDF file and save it to a U disk for easy archiving and printing.
3) All contents of the PDF file can be customized according to user needs. BMP pictures and PDF files can be viewed on a computer or mobile phone.
4. Range: Up to 15000mm in steel; range selectable in fixed steps or continuously variable. Suitable for use on large work pieces and in high-resolution measurements.
1) Pulse Energy selectable among 100V, 200V, 250V, 300V, 350V, 400V and 500V.
2) Pulse Width tunable from 0.1µs to 0.5µs to match the probes with different frequency.
3) Pulse Repetition Frequency adjustable from 20Hz to 2KHz.
4) Damping selectable among 50Ω, 50Ω, 250Ω and 500Ω for optimum probe performance
5) Probe selection: single crystal probe, dual crystal probe, special angle probe, penetrating probe, climbing probe.
1) Sampling: 16 digit AD Converter at the sampling speed of 320MHz
2) Rectification: Positive Halfwave, Negative Halfwave, Fullwave and RF
3) Analog Bandwidth: 0.2MHz to 20MHz capability with selectable frequency ranges (automatically set by the instrument) to match probe for optimum performance.
4) Gain: 0 dB to 110 dB adjustable in selectable steps 0.1dB, 2dB, 6dB.
1) Two fully independent gates offer a range of measurement options for signal height or distance using peak triggering.
2) The echo-to-echo mode allows accurate gate positioning for signals which are extremely close together.
3) Gate Start: Variable over entire displayed range
4) Gate Width: Variable from Gate Start to end of displayed range
5) Gate Height: Variable from 0~99% Full Screen Height
6) Alarms: Threshold positive/negative with LED Flash.
1) The instrument has a built-in large-capacity memory, and data and files will not be lost due to power failure of the instrument.
2) Memory of 500 channel files to store calibration setups and probe parameter.
3) Memory of 1000 wave report files to store A-Scan wave and settings.
4) All the files can be stored, recalled and cleared.
5) The channel settings and report files can be exported via U disk, and the information can also be stored in unlimited amounts via USB memory.
9. Video Recorder:
1) Video Recorder is useful in many situations, it is very convenient for those who want to analyze the probing activities later.
2) The instrument can record the test process and save it as a video file, which can be played back through the instrument or special software. It supports up to 10 video files, and each video file can be up to 5 minutes long.
3) If you choose to save the video file to the U disk, the number and duration of the video file will not be limited.
4) Recording and replaying the testing process provides great convenience for future study and analysis of flaw detection.
5) Video playback supports pause, fast forward, fast rewind, and stop functions.
1. Measuring Range: 0~15000mm, at steel velocity
2. Pulse Repetition Frequency: 20Hz ~ 2000Hz
3. Material Velocity: 1000 ~ 20000m/s
4. Pulse Repetition Frequency ranges: 20Hz ~ 2000Hz
5. Dynamic range: >40dB
6. System Linearity: Horizontal: +/-0.2% FSW,
7. Vertical: 0.25% FSH, Amplifier Accuracy +/-1dB.
8. Resolving Power: >40dB
9. Sensitivity Leavings: >50dB (Deep 200mm, Ф2 flat-bottomed hole)
10. Reject (suppression): 0~80% full screen height
11. Noise: less than10%
12. Gate Monitors: Two independent gates controllable over entire sweep range
13. Gain: 110dB max in selectable resolution 0.1, 1.0, 2.0, 6.0dB.
14. Bandwidth (amplifier bandpass ): 0.2 ~ 20 MHz
15. Pulse Displacement: >32dB
16. Display Delay: -20 ~ 3400µs
17. Probe Delay/Zero Offset : 0 ~ 99.99µs
18. Test Modes: Pulse echo, dual element and thru-transmission
19. Pulser: Tunable Wave Pulser
20. Pulse Energy: 100V, 200V, 250V, 300V, 500V selectable
21. Rectification: Positive half wave, negative half wave, full wave, RF
22. Units: Inch or millimeter
23. Transducer Connections: BNC or LEMO
24. Power Requirements: AC Mains 100~240 VAC, 50~60Hz
25. Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃, Storage Temperature: -30℃ ~ 50℃